Workout 5: Shoulders, Legs, Calves
Warmup: Eliptical (5min)
1) Dumbbell Lateral Raise|3|12-15|15
- Running in place in between sets for 60 sec.
2) Barbell Front Raise|3|12-15|40
- Squats in between sets 60 sec
3) Dumbbell Bent-over Lateral Raise|3|12-15|10
- Jumping Jacks in between sets 60 sec
4) Leg Extension|4|12-15|25
- Mountain Climbers in between sets 60 sec
5) Leg Curl|4|12-15|80
- High Knees in between sets 60 seec
6) Seated Calf Raise (in seated squat machine)|3|12-15|130
- Burpees in between sets 60 sec
7) Donkey Kicks (Machine)|3|12-15|50
- Running in place in between sets 60 sec
Get rooted & breathe.Alixander 092519
The hardest part of today’s workout was having to do the burpees. Hands down. And not because burpees are all that difficult, it’s the umpf, the more-than-follow-thru effort they need to get them over head.
And what I did like is the mountain Climbers after the leg extensions. It got me sweating real hard. Little drops of fatigue and self-doubt left in puddles, that’s what I see. And I like to see it.
The one thing that I feel awful talking about is the gas I’ve been feeling lately trying a plant-entric diet. Now, I’m not vegan nor vegetarian nor an anything, but these farts have been floral. I know, gross. But I don’t want to leave those in the gym space, so I hace o take breaks to pass gas. So… excuse me, is what I’m saying.
This work out took about an hour, with yoga included. Only recently started implementing that to the end of the work out. Highly recommend it.